Which one would you get?

Apr 19, 2009
Hi ladies. I need help choosing between this Michael Kors Watch and this Kelly Bensimon Bracelet. I love both but I know a lot of people have the watch but I still think its beautiful and more functional then the bracelet. Then on the other hand the bracelet is so beautiful and unique and being it has silver and gold in it I feel like I could wear it with more. See below pics.

Attachments

• SNAKE110A_061.jpeg
    SNAKE110A_061.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 66
  • _5751574.jpg
    _5751574.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 54
I'm going to go with the bracelet. I just worry about the watch wearing away since it is gold colored and will probably get more wear than the bracelet.

I love the gold Michael Kors Watch. If it were me, I would choose the watch. I have been wanting one for quite a while. He think he is such a great designer!! Good luck with your decision!

I also have another question for you ladies...do you feel like either of these items are too "trendy" ? I'm not sure if they're pieces i'll be able to wear year after year. Would love your opinions on this!

I like the bracelet -- it looks very classic, though also rather dressy. Perhaps the watch would go with more outfits?

I think you should get which one makes you smile when you look at it. Don't compromise and get the one you think you "should."