Which one would you get: Caviar White Flap GHW or Anniv Reissue White

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wish to add a white purse but am torn between these 2. I don't have white for either the flap or reissue.

On one hand, this vintage white flap with GHW is rare to come by....yet the anniv reissue is equally a gem (to me)...both are in excellent condition...

I only wish to get one white, which would you vote? :smile:

2. if you only want white, than i would go with the caviar flap!

3. oooh, so tough! ummm.... i think i'm going w/ the reissue coz i prefer white w/ silver -- clean & crisp! i guess your gold fix could be satisfied by yer beige clair...? though if you still crave for a white gh, i read somewhere that hirsh is taking pre-orders of the combo :graucho:

4. Thank you rachael and purse-nality.
    oh, there's white caviar and GHW combi!!!! Def worth considering. :biggrin:

On a side note, I actually find the reissue an 'easier' purse to handle than caviar...the opening of the purse is so much less rigid. :P

5. flap

6. Reissue all the way!!

7. I would go for the caviar flap :smile:

8. reissue

9. My vote is for caviar since it is easier to keep clean. White shows all the dirt and you can easily wipe the caviar leather. The reissue needs a little bit more TLC.

10. I prefer the reissue

11. I actually don't like the reissue caviars that much. The lambskins yet, but not the look of the caviars. White + silver is simply divine to me, so please get the reissue. :biggrin:

12. It's 5 votes for caviar and 4 for reissue!!
    Thank you ladies for the help. :biggrin:
    I'm still pretty indecisive...gotta think through it couple of days...

13. i don't think you would go wrong with either but i prefer the reissue and i have both.

14. Both are gorgeous! I would say Reissue!

15. The Anniversary white reissue isn't a true, sparkling white - more of a light stone colour.

(Although I've not seen the one you're after) My vintage white lambskin is much whiter.

HTH