Which one would you consider?!?

Deeeee306

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I've been contemplating on picking up a Chanel this weekend but is having the most difficult time choosing between the two on my wishlist. I've done numerous searches, PMs, and pic looking AND still undecided...HELP!

Please help me decide if my first Chanel ought to be a black Jumbo Cavier Classic Flap with GH OR black Accordion Flap with SH.

I generally dress very casual. Denim jeans 99% of the time. I feel like the Jumbo w/GH maybe too 'dressed up' for everyday wear. But I do want a Chanel that I can 'dressed up and down' with so Accordian Flap came to mind. The separate compartments do intrigue me (I like to stay organized).
Believe both choices are big enough to hold my daily essentials (LV Mono Zippy Wallet, Treo, makeup bag, tissue, gum, et al).

TIA! :flowers:

I also think the black caviar jumbo is more versatile. The accordian is gorgeous, but when I tried it on, it was actually pretty big IMO. I think almost too big for a dressed up look. The jumbo flap is definitely a keeper and staple for any Chanel collection. ;)