Which one would you consider?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been contemplating on picking up a Chanel this weekend but is having the most difficult time choosing between the two on my wishlist. I've done numerous searches, PMs, and pic looking AND still undecided...HELP!

Please help me decide if my first Chanel ought to be a black Jumbo Cavier Classic Flap with GH OR black Accordion Flap with SH.

I generally dress very casual. Denim jeans 99% of the time. I feel like the Jumbo w/GH maybe too 'dressed up' for everyday wear. But I do want a Chanel that I can 'dressed up and down' with so Accordian Flap came to mind. The separate compartments do intrigue me (I like to stay organized).
    Believe both choices are big enough to hold my daily essentials (LV Mono Zippy Wallet, Treo, makeup bag, tissue, gum, et al).

TIA! :flowers:

2. I wld think the black Jumbo Cavier Classic Flap with GH is more classic and wld go with almost everything and so versatile.

3. I also think the black caviar jumbo is more versatile. The accordian is gorgeous, but when I tried it on, it was actually pretty big IMO. I think almost too big for a dressed up look. The jumbo flap is definitely a keeper and staple for any Chanel collection. ;)

4. Get the jumbo, ever since I got mine it's always what I reach out for when I go out. You will love it! =)

5. jumbo gets my vote too! i love both, but would get the jumbo first.

6. black Jumbo Caviar Classic Flap with GH :yes:

7. another vote for black Jumbo Cavier Classic Flap with GH

8. Jumbo wumbo without a doubt! It's probably one of everyone's favorite bags here on pf! :graucho:

9. Black Jumbo.

10. another vote for the black jumbo :tup:

11. I agree, the black Jumbo - you won't regret it.

12. I love them both but I vote for the Jumbo as well. It's very classic as well as fun and casual IMO.

13. hands down for black Jumbo Cavier Classic Flap with GH!!

14. Black jumbo for sure.

15. I'm casual and prefer totes usually, I'm not a Classic Flap girl at all. . . I totally want an accordian flap!