Which one would you choose

1. I need help picking my next bag. please share your opinions ladies. Thanks:biggrin: I really like the ursla and the black julia.
    [​IMG]Marc jacobs mia polina[​IMG]Ursla[​IMG]julia in black or white[​IMG]

2. My vote is for the Julia in white. Very pretty.

3. Julia in White for me too. Gorgeous and classy.

4. Ditto. Julia in white. I do like the Julia in black too though but not as much as the white. It's so lovely! :love:

5. I like the Julia in either black or white.

6. I like the Julia in white but I think bowler in midnight is pretty too..

7. Either the julia in white or the ursla. I like both.

8. Julia...but i'm not sure which color, I like both black & white

9. Julia in white

10. WOw, a lot of votes for Julia, I don't know now since I already have a spring bag ( my gucci pelham). I really like the blue ursla too, then again there is green and black. Which bag will transcend the seasons? I do love how the zipper opens on the bottom of the julia though, it's reminiscent of the versace biker bag.
    I also saw a lot of pics of Mischa barton carrying the black ursla in people style watch magazine today. It looks super cute on her. oh I wish I can get both. haha

11. I like the Ursla, I'm all about texture and quilted will stay classic forever!

12. i say the ursla; i really like the leather's texture and that color!

13. I like the quilted look too but not on the Ursula. Maybe a Venetia or a Blake?? I'm currently looking for a quilted Blake;)

So, out of your choices, my pick is the white Julia.

14. Julia in white.

White handbags are in, and I feel like the shape will wear better than your other choices.

15. I would choose the Ursula (it's the one I want!). I love the "midnight" color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice