which one would you choose...

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
hi guys.
Im saving up for a damier ebene speedy 25, but would like to get a few small LV accessories also. I've been doing some hunting on eBay and found a damier azur pocket organizer - $200AU (with orginal box, dustbag and gift bag) and a small monogram agenda - $235AU (without any original packaging) .

Both are items pieces I would like but I can only choose one, what do you tPFer's think? :smile:

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
i think is better to buy a new one. Azur SLG will get dirty easily. because it is a item u constantly need to use ur hand to touch it. it will turn yellow in a while. and the monogram agenda, u only saved $120 dollars. the money u saved is too little to compensate the loss of original packaging and the experience to shop at a local store.

my assumption is, u buy it to use, not as a collector's point of view. so, u will not change agenda every 2 days like how u change ur handbag. moreover, agenda, u will like to have it for a longer time i assume, a bit weird to buy to a new agenda every 2 years. so $360 for a agenda, to use everyday is totally worth it. imagine that, everytime u open the agenda u saw a small pen mark that is cause by other ppl. yet if u pay 100 dollars more it will be brand new =( to me any mark on the agenda is an eye sore... and the money u saved is not worth it.

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
i think is better to buy a new one. Azur SLG will get dirty easily. because it is a item u constantly need to use ur hand to touch it. it will turn yellow in a while. and the monogram agenda, u only saved $120 dollars. the money u saved is too little to compensate the loss of original packaging and the experience to shop at a local store.

my assumption is, u buy it to use, not as a collector's point of view. so, u will not change agenda every 2 days like how u change ur handbag. moreover, agenda, u will like to have it for a longer time i assume, a bit weird to buy to a new agenda every 2 years. so $360 for a agenda, to use everyday is totally worth it. imagine that, everytime u open the agenda u saw a small pen mark that is cause by other ppl. yet if u pay 100 dollars more it will be brand new =( to me any mark on the agenda is an eye sore... and the money u saved is not worth it.

i never thought of it like that, i think i might go for a new agenda. will the agenda fit generic brand inserts? cause the year is nearly half gone and i dont want to spend heaps on an insert i will only use for half a year.

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
i never thought of it like that, i think i might go for a new agenda. will the agenda fit generic brand inserts? cause the year is nearly half gone and i dont want to spend heaps on an insert i will only use for half a year.

i find this from the agenda reference thread :biggrin:

----------------
Re: Agenda reference: refills, vernis size comparison Third Party refills for LOUIS VUITTON Agendas

So far NO third party refills fit into the MINI Agenda. The options below are meant for the SMALL Agenda.

HELLO KITTY

Hello Kitty refills are pretty popular around here. Most people have purchased them off of eBay.

FILOFAX

Filofax Official Website, Filo Fax, Filofax Online, Filofax Country Selector
The Container Store - The Original Storage and Organization Store®

Filofax refills
are popular as well. The SMALL Sized Vuitton Agendas fit the POCKET Sized filofax refills.

Here are the options:
Filofax USA - Filofax Pocket 2007 Calendar Refills

Cost as of Jan 2007: $4.00 - $9.00 USD depending on the type of refill

KATE SPADE

Kate Spade Refills also fit in the SMALL Sized agenda

Please contribute your pictures if you have them to this post! Also, PM me if you have any third party pens that fit into your agendas.

Next up... Agenda pens...

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...nce-refills-vernis-size-comparison-85198.html
----------------------
remember to do a reveal when u got ur speedy and agenda :P

sukipooki

Apr 23, 2011
I vote for purchasing a new agenda too! It's something that you will use on a daily basis so I think it's worth it to spend that extra money and buy it brand new (so that way you get to put the pen ink mark on it =P) But personally I've vote for an azur pattern agenda!

cindy05

MineMineMine!!!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
I dont like azur for accessories as they tend to get dirty very quickly. I also dont like agendas since the new phones and gadgets have organizers/planners built in, agendas are becoming obsolete.

With that said, I prefer mono to azur for SLGs. Have you thought about a cles?

Jan 21, 2010
hi guys.
Im saving up for a damier ebene speedy 25, but would like to get a few small LV accessories also. I've been doing some hunting on eBay and found a damier azur pocket organizer - $200AU (with orginal box, dustbag and gift bag) and a small monogram agenda - $235AU (without any original packaging) .

Both are items pieces I would like but I can only choose one, what do you tPFer's think? :smile:
I agree with what some of the others have said. The azur I would not get I think it will show wear more. I have a small agenda I use for personal notes and lists- the filo refills fit perfectly. I also have the medium size agenda also in the mono and use that for my calendar and work things. I think the filo refills work for that size too although I sprang for the LV refill package. I love both of these and I think you will love your agenda too!