Which one would you choose... please help friends

aime7

Jan 11, 2016
Please help me choose one of these bags... I love both the bags and am having difficulty in choosing one. One thing I worry is I haven't ever owned a light colour bag so not sure about the colour transfer problem. Is it easy to remove colour transfer from cavier leather. Please help me out friends. Your advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you .

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 818
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 872
I like the beige one's shape and CC closure better. (I have one in raspberry) So shape wise, I'm partial to the beige one. As for color transfer onto caviar, I think that doesn't happen as easily. But it can get scuffed easily...dark/scuffed corners, etc. I don't have a beige caviar -- but I have a light pink caviar that that's happened to. :sad:

I go with anything black in Chanel but on these two I would go with beige one. I'm not big fan of the flat quilting and two tone colored CC torn lock on the black one. GL with your decesion. :smile:

I like the beige bag better and have personally never had any issues with color transfer and I have several bags that are white. The black bag seems to be more interesting in other colors that include the colored stitching around the Chanel logo where on the black bag it's simply black....Hope this helps :smile:

I always know I can trust you guys to give the best advice. I haven't seen both of them in person so going to see it soon but thought it would be better if I know what my friends here prefer. Thank you so much.

Another vote for the beige because of the quilting and clasp, and the beige is a very nice beige (more pinkish tone than yellow tone). And if you like the design and afraid of light colors, it comes in black too. Have fun choosing when you go down to view them :smile:

Maybe it would be helpful to look at your current bag collection and see if the "gap" can be better filled with a beige bag or a black one :smile:
But based on the pictures alone, I think that the beige seems more versatile! :smile:

Best of luck with your decision! Whichever one will be amazing :smile: