Which one would you choose and why?

i have the cambon long wallet and used it for more than a year... its still good and i have no stains at all.. love the pink interior..
I will try to post some pictures for you if possible :smile:

Thanks, Fairladyz :smile: That would be great.

I know you have the long wallet but just wanna ask if you find the clasp compartment (for the compact wallet) cramp?

Nako.. thats a beautiful wallet.. it looks practically brand new!

Trixz.. I'd go w/ #2, I'm also not a fan of the cambon line, & after seeing how well Nako's wallet has held up, I'd go for #2 instead of #3. ;)

When I choose my wallets, I have to be drawn to it.. it must have functionality to it & a large coin compartment. :tup: g:huh:D luck~!

All of you seem to choose #2, aren't you worried that it's prone to scratches?

I've been asking but haven't got a reply yet regarding the canbom compact wallet. I hope someone who is using it can help me with that. Is the compartment with clasp cramp?

hi trixz,

Sorry i almost forgot about posting the pictures. I just took some with my long cambon wallet. I have no problem with the compartment cramp and I do have lots of cards and paper receipts..

one thing good about the cambon is that it doesnt seems to have any scratches and I am definitely not a careful person.

Here is my wallet after more than a year usage..

Attachments

• CIMG2411.JPG
    CIMG2411.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 32
  • CIMG2410.JPG
    CIMG2410.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 30
  • CIMG2409.JPG
    CIMG2409.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 31
I have the cambon long wallet in brown with orange interior and have been using it for more than 2 years. It's made of calfskin and is very easy to look after - no scratch on my wallet and I don't particularly baby this wallet.

So I will vote for cambon!