Which one would u pick?

summer 71

O.G.
Aug 9, 2007
IMG_0236.JPGIMG_0235.JPG I have two omega watches in silvertone and a rado in goldtone. They have diamonds so i usually wear them for special ocassions. I need something for everyday. So picked two of these. For reference my wrist is 5.5 inches. I am torn between the two designs. Can u please help. Thanks.

View attachment 3566504View attachment 3566503 I have two omega watches in silvertone and a rado in goldtone. They have diamonds so i usually wear them for special ocassions. I need something for everyday. So picked two of these. For reference my wrist is 5.5 inches. I am torn between the two designs. Can u please help. Thanks.
I have the Mini Urban with diamonds and really like it. However, I must warn you that it seems all of my Michele watches need their battery replaced yearly, almost to the exact date the previous year. It's pretty annoying if you have more than one!

Since you are getting a watch with no diamonds, I would pick the Seiko. I think Michele is more of a fashion watch and more known for their diamonds. Plus with the Seiko since it's solar you wouldn't have to worry about changing batteries. Good luck with your choice.

I echo Seiko. I like traditional faces, and the Roman numerals are more timeless than the warped numbers look on the Michele. Also, I have a solar Seiko watch myself (more than a decade old) and it keeps perfect time, no need to change batteries!

I have the Michele one and I think it looks outdated to me. I like the Roman numerals better, so I would go with Seiko. But, the M has interchangeable bands and it does change the look of the watch.