Which one would go..LV or CL (Christian Louboutin)

Bearberry

O.G.
Sep 16, 2010
Sorry for another asking for you ladies(and guys opinion)..now i down to just these 2 wallets..pls help...thanks( i guess, most ppl here would say go for the LV..right? hei hei.. :smile:

1) LV Zippy Wallet in Monogram Empreinte( Marine rouge color)
louis-vuitton-zippy-wallet-monogram-empreinte-leather-small-leather-goods--M62121_PM2_Front20view_zpstehsnoz9.jpg

(another color--black-- form similar model)
20170324_203124_zpshdppedbr.jpg

2) Christian Louboutin multicolor spikes..
christianlouboutin-mpanettonewallet-1175059_M686_1_1200x1200_1483548925_zps4ob382l6.jpg

christianlouboutin-mpanettonewallet-1175059_M686_4_1200x1200_1483548924_zpsjdbgkhlz.jpg

The LV wallet is very classic and won't go out of style. The Louboutin wallet is cute but very trendy. It will be out of style in a couple years or so. I would also worry about it scratching up the inside of my bag and scratching up other items I keep in my bags. Any wallet with studs is a no-go for me.

I think I'd get tired of the rainbow really fast. Maybe if they had it in regular silver studs. If I was going to go with an Empreinte Zippy, I think it would be Noir. It's more neutral and I'd worry a little about if the Cerise trim would show wear more. Plus I think I'd over the red trim quickly and wish I'd gone with something more neutral.

Reactions: Bearberry
LV empreinte is a classic that never goes out of style. And Marine rogue gives it a trendy touch without losing the classy feel.
The CL looks cool and very edgy. It can pass for a mini clutch for night out.
I say it depends on what you are looking for at the moment --- if you have many edgy wallets then you would go for LV; but if you have many 'daily go to wallets' then you would go for CL

Reactions: Bearberry
Thankssss to you all, WOW...you all are GREAT advisor.I raelly do appreciate to every every single advice,so loverly!! I think I have to gather more $$$ now..hei hei.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Anyway, my thred still open to anyone may still like to share!!

Reactions: Pinksweater