Which one would go..LV or CL (Christian Louboutin)

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
Sorry for another asking for you ladies(and guys opinion)..now i down to just these 2 wallets..pls help...thanks( i guess, most ppl here would say go for the LV..right? hei hei.. :smile:

1) LV Zippy Wallet in Monogram Empreinte( Marine rouge color)

(another color--black-- form similar model)

2) Christian Louboutin multicolor spikes..

Feb 18, 2015
The LV wallet is very classic and won't go out of style. The Louboutin wallet is cute but very trendy. It will be out of style in a couple years or so. I would also worry about it scratching up the inside of my bag and scratching up other items I keep in my bags. Any wallet with studs is a no-go for me.

Shoppinmel

Handbag Enthusiast!
O.G.
May 11, 2010
Meridian, ID
I think I'd get tired of the rainbow really fast. Maybe if they had it in regular silver studs. If I was going to go with an Empreinte Zippy, I think it would be Noir. It's more neutral and I'd worry a little about if the Cerise trim would show wear more. Plus I think I'd over the red trim quickly and wish I'd gone with something more neutral.

Reactions: Bearberry

Phiomega

Aug 19, 2012
Indonesia
LV empreinte is a classic that never goes out of style. And Marine rogue gives it a trendy touch without losing the classy feel.
The CL looks cool and very edgy. It can pass for a mini clutch for night out.
I say it depends on what you are looking for at the moment --- if you have many edgy wallets then you would go for LV; but if you have many 'daily go to wallets' then you would go for CL

Reactions: Bearberry

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
Thankssss to you all, WOW...you all are GREAT advisor.I raelly do appreciate to every every single advice,so loverly!! I think I have to gather more $$$ now..hei hei.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Anyway, my thred still open to anyone may still like to share!!

Reactions: Pinksweater

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
OHHH..NOOO..What I have done!!?!?!? (I was just tookonli2shots tEquila nd1sht Vadka..thatsit..!)

Kumm-Pai..!! Cheerssss....A la votre!!

Reactions: Hobbsy

Bearberry

Sep 16, 2010
Kidding...one will go for a return +_+...otherwise.."instant noodle" would be my only choice for the rest of the month..LOL

Reactions: Pinksweater