Which one will you let go? Monty pm or MOCA neverfull GM?

chiangwaiwai

Aug 31, 2007
I ordered a monty PM from LV website and "accidently" won a bid of MOCA neverfull GM on ebay for about USD1310. However, my husband is not very happy about my spending on bags lately (I just bought a Chanel flap not very long ago, I am a bad girl.....). Therefore, I have to let at least one of them go......

The place I live is kind of conservative that no one carries LV. I feel a little awkward when I carry a hugh monogram bag especially going to school. The monty pm is a perfect size for me but I really love the MOCA neverfull and I can put tons of stuff in it and it is an LE.

Tough tough tough..........I couldn't sleep well that I kept thinking about through the night, but I am having finals right now....

I really need you guys opinion, please!!!!

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Sunny SoCal, USA
The MOCA Neverfull is very special. The Monty on the other hand is a part of the permanent collection. IMO, let go of the Monty since you can always get it later. KEEP THE MOCA!!

Jun 13, 2007
MOCA hands down. Not everyone has this and the Montorgueil will probably be around for you to purchase at a later date.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
If you let go of the Moca you may regret it so keep the Moca. You can get the Monty another time.