which one will u choose? mc speedy or mc alma?

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
i got a spare money by selling out some stuff through ebay and now i was thinking to get a pre-owned multicolor range in consignment store as i don't really have budget to get a spanking-brand new...currently what i have is enough to buy a good condition mc alma bag, but then there was the mc speedy which i know is much more expensive than mc alma, and if i want to get that, i might need to add another SGD800 for it, currently i got mono speedy 35, damier speedy 30, epi petite noe, pochette and a papillon that i win recently through yahoo auction, i've always wanted to have alma,i really do, and after i saw adajal's post:heart: with her white mc alma, it made me really wanted to get one...but having a thoughts that adding a lil bit more can get u the mc speedy has made me hesitant, i really need all your suggestion as which one should i go for,I'm 22 btw, do u think alma design is "too old" for me? as someone had mentioned that statement when i got my papillon, lol any input will be much more appreciated guys!! TIA!!:yahoo:

LuvKitty

O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
alma!! i like the alma style too coz its more polished and define! elegant out!!

Multicolour speedy.. hrmm you have a couple of speedys already.. try a different structure.

It really depends on your style. Alot of people around your age prefer classics as they want to build that up...

If you really want, you can get a MC alma instead...
classic structure but colorfull outlook

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
Ouch, Alma is not for old people:crybaby: just kidding!

Seriously though, since your already have a couple Speedy's ~ get the Alma for now, esp. since the MC Speedy is heavier.

Later on, if you still want the MC Speedy ~ then get that too!

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007

Seriously though, since your already have a couple Speedy's ~ get the Alma for now, esp. since the MC Speedy is heavier.

i dunno, as much as i want to have alma to add in my collection, it had also reminded me about my papillon, they said that it's "too old" for my age:crybaby: so i hesitant of getting alma, thinking that i might be wrong again this time, but i really like alma, arghhh:sad:

adajal

LV's and Chanel 4 Me
Oct 16, 2007

^ I totally agree with SweetPurple! LOL! :tup: Alma is not for old people... My son's friend, who is only 14 years old, got her Christmas gift from her parents and auntie last Christmas and she went to the LV Boutique and got herself a black MC Alma. She loves it of course and has been using it ever since!

I would be biased if I say, I would choose an MC Alma in white (since I have it and for my namesake LOL!) I love mine and very happy with it. MC Speedy is heavier so this is something to take into consideration as well.

Glad you have extra money to buy a new LV indulgence. At your age, you'll have many more years of LV's to come! Hope you find the one that would bring you much love and happiness! :heart::smile:

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
^ I totally agree with SweetPurple! LOL! :tup: Alma is not for old people... My son's friend, who is only 14 years old, got her Christmas gift from her parents and auntie last Christmas and she went to the LV Boutique and got herself a black MC Alma. She loves it of course and has been using it ever since!

I would be biased if I say, I would choose an MC Alma in white (since I have it and for my namesake LOL!) I love mine and very happy with it. MC Speedy is heavier so this is something to take into consideration as well.

Glad you have extra money to buy a new LV indulgence. At your age, you'll have many more years of LV's to come! Hope you find the one that would bring you much love and happiness! :heart::smile:

Adajal!! I'm pretty much inspired by ur last posting pics:graucho: cos i've been wanting something multicolor and mono alma for such a very longgg time, now i have the funding already and since i've got 1 more mono (papillon), so i thought mc alma makes the perfect combination of what i've always dream of (mc alma=mono alma+something mc) LOL:heart: