Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Old Medium boy in black Calf

Votes: 28 38.4%

• Total voters

litostar

O.G.
May 11, 2011
Hi everyone!

I’ve been debating selling a bag or two here. I’ve listed them all for sale already and seeing which one sells, maybe the all sell. But I’m still thinking which one I might end up keeping. And the reason I’m selling is because I don’t really reach for any of them honestly, but I’d want to keep at least one. Pros and cons for all 3:

Mini rectangle -
Con: it’s in lamb so I feel I have to baby it every time I take her out. doesn’t hold much
Pro: I can crossbody

Mini coco handle -
Con: because of the colour I can only carry it during spring/summer months, I cannot crossbody.
Pro: holds more than the mini, has the top handle to carry, caviar makes it more hardy

Old medium boy -
Con: cannot crossbody
Pro: holds a decent amount.

Now if you all had to choose 1 or 2, which would you top 1 or 2 be?

TIA!

Attachments

• AF9C1D42-7084-49C2-AF9A-CD18B47B524A.jpeg
    AF9C1D42-7084-49C2-AF9A-CD18B47B524A.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 347
  • B6DB6FE4-FC30-4DEB-9DC0-88CE49B4D7AB.jpeg
    B6DB6FE4-FC30-4DEB-9DC0-88CE49B4D7AB.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 352
  • 757213C0-DC91-429C-8E7C-AB12324B08BA.jpeg
    757213C0-DC91-429C-8E7C-AB12324B08BA.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 354
All have great value, you selected beautiful items. I'd test my daily 'musts' inside each again and pick the one that holds my items the most comfortably, that's how I decide what to let go. I'm generally not a fan of the coco handle, but if you can get an off-market strap then it could crossbody and with the top handle is the most versatile, while still being spacious enough.

Reactions: Frillylily
Not sure how to answer this, knowing nothing about you, your wardrobe, climate, age, etc. For me, I would keep the boy bag; however, that suits my needs, wardrobe, season of life and lifestyle best.

Reactions: Bagaholic9
Such a hard decision because they are all so different and it really depends on how you would use the one you'd keep (even though you've mentioned you don't reach for any of them now, so maybe look at it like how it fills a gap in your current bag collection).

I voted for the boy and mini just because they're classic black. If you have a whole bunch of other black bags already, the coco could be a nice pop of color in your collection. That pink coco and mini chevron would be quite hard to find if you ever wanted to add it back to your collection..

Reactions: Bagaholic9
Another vote for the boy! I love mine. & you can get the chain extended through Leather Surgeons if you want it to crossbody. I am going to send mine when things calm down with COVID.

Keep the boy. Have the strap lengthened. (I'm slightly biased because I love my boy but really dislike minis and am neutral about Chanel handles.) How tall are you (if you don't mind me asking)? My old med boy sits comfortably (slightly) below my hip when worn crossbody. I'm 5'8".

You don’t sound like you love any of them. Sell all of them if you don’t need to lose money.

to fulfill all your needs: hardy leather, somewhat roomy, crossbody, I think the one you should buy is reissue 225 or 226.