which one to keep? they are all same price

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Burberry Large Nova check, MBMJ Dr Q Groovee, MBMJ hobo

NMV0213_mn.jpg marcj2058610401_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831017674.jpg marcj2059121185_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831047365.jpg
  2. I like the hobo - the color combination is awesome.

3. The 2nd for sure!

4. i like the MBMJ Groovee!

5. MBMJ!! Lovely color combo!!

6. Hobo!

7. #2 is more classy and rather classical. But #3 is cute and fun looking. I'm not a fan of the burberry tote though BUT if your looking at brands then I would pick it over the other two just because the others are marc by Marc Jacobs and I'd rather have a burberry unless it was just marc jacobs.

ok..i've probably just confused u even more so nevermind the above! they would all be great choices it just depends on ur style!

8. I personally think the Burberry is the classiest bag of the three.

9. I would go with one of the MBMJ. The third one is fun and fresh but you would be sick of it after a while. The 2nd is more forever. The 1st one I dont care for - too classic and stiff!

10. The 2nd definitely!!! The third is trendy and will grow tiring. The first you can buy anytime in the future because it's sooo basic.

11. I like the MBMJ Dr Q Groovee, it's versatile and classic.

12. I love the 2nd one as it's practical and classic, and a good bit of smoosh factor in it. I like the 3rd one as it's fresh, but like some has said, it won't last. My vote goes for #2!!

13. I like the 2nd. The first is too plain and the third is very trendy.

14. #2. Dr. Q Groovee.

15. The second is versatile and the third is WOW!