Which one to keep? Please help me choose!

herang

Dec 6, 2014
A month ago I started a thread asking you guys about which so black to get, and the bags are here finally after so much drama!!!
I initially wanted to purchase the old medium so black boy bag in grained lambskin, yet I decided to cancel the preorder cause it took too long and I was not happy with the SA that helped me.
Moved on forward, I found two beautiful bags recently after reaching out to different SAs.
They are so black boy bag in small size and so black mini rectangular. They both are divine, yet somehow I am thinking they are too similar in size. I don't don't which one that I should keep! Plus, I am so scare of the chirping hardware issue that has been arise lately with the boy bag. Please give me your thought! Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_7468.JPG
    IMG_7468.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 876
Both are beauties.
Arrrrrghhhh. Tough choice. Are you a bit more edgy or classic in style? Regardless of hardware issues, which do you like most? If it happens to be the Boy Bag, would you worry about the hardware so much it would take the joy out of owning the bag?
Does the classic flap make your heart sing?
If I had to chose, I would pick the classic flap because of the fear of chipping hardware (even if it never chips) and I find it more versatile.
Best of luck in making your choice.

I personally had the choice of both and picked the mini cause i don't want a problematic bag. I know that with the leather woven in the chain it's less metal on metal so the hardware will hold up better.
And the mini classic so black is stunning! I love the slimmer the leather has.,
Good luck deciding [emoji4]

Aw man, I feel like I really wouldn't be able to choose...I love the small boy but I think just for the price difference, I would choose the mini. If they were the same price though, I'd probably keep both [emoji85]

Reactions: revitalise
Both are beauties.
Arrrrrghhhh. Tough choice. Are you a bit more edgy or classic in style? Regardless of hardware issues, which do you like most? If it happens to be the Boy Bag, would you worry about the hardware so much it would take the joy out of owning the bag?
Does the classic flap make your heart sing?
If I had to chose, I would pick the classic flap because of the fear of chipping hardware (even if it never chips) and I find it more versatile.
Best of luck in making your choice.
I personally had the choice of both and picked the mini cause i don't want a problematic bag. I know that with the leather woven in the chain it's less metal on metal so the hardware will hold up better.
And the mini classic so black is stunning! I love the slimmer the leather has.,
Good luck deciding [emoji4]
Aw man, I feel like I really wouldn't be able to choose...I love the small boy but I think just for the price difference, I would choose the mini. If they were the same price though, I'd probably keep both [emoji85]
Thank you for your input, your thought is very appreciated! I really need the second opinions so bad, that is why I started this thread!
Oh mine, I could not believe it I found a chipping on my so black mini rectangular! Arggg the boy hardware looks great, yet the lock is not closing all the way. I might have to let both of these gorgeous bags go!!! *sob*

Attachments

• IMG_7475.JPG
    IMG_7475.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 753
Reactions: Acctt
A month ago I started a thread asking you guys about which so black to get, and the bags are here finally after so much drama!!!
I initially wanted to purchase the old medium so black boy bag in grained lambskin, yet I decided to cancel the preorder cause it took too long and I was not happy with the SA that helped me.
Moved on forward, I found two beautiful bags recently after reaching out to different SAs.
They are so black boy bag in small size and so black mini rectangular. They both are divine, yet somehow I am thinking they are too similar in size. I don't don't which one that I should keep! Plus, I am so scare of the chirping hardware issue that has been arise lately with the boy bag. Please give me your thought! Thank you!

i had the same dilemma and i've chosen the mini for 4 reasons:
1- the price difference is like 1000.
2- the size is just about the same.
3- I like the flap on mini better. Getting in and out is easier.
4- I dont like the chunky and heavy chain of the boy bag. Mini can be crossbody and so comfortable.(for me)
I would get the Mini first and then maybe a different color Boy bag in old medium size.
IMG_1492144676.713569.jpg

I believe the small boy has a smaller space compared to the mini plus it's actually more expensive than the mini. And they're both so black so they can look similar from far.
Get the mini but get a boy of a different colour!
I've the so black mini and absolutely love the crumpled calf leather!

Reactions: herang
Both are beautiful but it sounds like you are leaning towards the mini. Be aware that both will show some wear, so keep the one that's out cannot stop looking at (and I don't mean looking for chips!) and smiling.

Reactions: herang