Which one to keep? Please help me choose!

i had the same dilemma and i've chosen the mini for 4 reasons:
1- the price difference is like 1000.
2- the size is just about the same.
3- I like the flap on mini better. Getting in and out is easier.
4- I dont like the chunky and heavy chain of the boy bag. Mini can be crossbody and so comfortable.(for me)
I would get the Mini first and then maybe a different color Boy bag in old medium size.
View attachment 3666964

I love your mod shot! Happy Easter! I am definitely leaning over the mini rectangular. You are right, the chain of the boy is somehow dig into my shoulder and it is not as comfortable as the small chain of the mini!

Both are nice but in my opinion for this season I like the combination of the the shiny bhw and leather on the boy

Good luck in your decision!
Oh leather is so gorgeous, it is soft but very resilient. I am loving the leather!!! Hopefully, Chanel will continue using this leather in other colors and style!

Both are beautiful but it sounds like you are leaning towards the mini. Be aware that both will show some wear, so keep the one that's out cannot stop looking at (and I don't mean looking for chips!) and smiling.
Thank you for your help! Hahaha so true that the bag should bring you joy while looking and using it. TBH, this is actually the first time I have to inspect every corner to find blemishes from a new bag, and it is not so thrilling!

What did you decide? Did you let both go? Did you end up with something else or are you waiting?
(Cue suspenseful music).
Hi dear,
Until today, the decision isn't final, yet I am leaning over the mini more than the boy cause I find the chain is more comfortable for me! I will keep you all updated until I reach the final decision. Sorry but I am very bad at decision making! :sad:

A month ago I started a thread asking you guys about which so black to get, and the bags are here finally after so much drama!!!
I initially wanted to purchase the old medium so black boy bag in grained lambskin, yet I decided to cancel the preorder cause it took too long and I was not happy with the SA that helped me.
Moved on forward, I found two beautiful bags recently after reaching out to different SAs.
They are so black boy bag in small size and so black mini rectangular. They both are divine, yet somehow I am thinking they are too similar in size. I don't don't which one that I should keep! Plus, I am so scare of the chirping hardware issue that has been arise lately with the boy bag. Please give me your thought! Thank you!
Both a beautiful bags but I'm more of a classic fan, I'd say Mini HTH

I love your mod shot! Happy Easter! I am definitely leaning over the mini rectangular. You are right, the chain of the boy is somehow dig into my shoulder and it is not as comfortable as the small chain of the mini!

Happy easter to you! I answered you without the chipping issue i wouldnt want to get a bag already chipped. I know how the waiting process is on Minis [emoji17]

Keep the one you would wear more of! Both of these come in different colors and leather/hw combos every season. You will find another if you wait patiently. Looking from your mod shot, I'd guess the mini works out better with your style ;)

I would go for the mini... initially when I saw the pictures floating on TPF, I didnt dig it. But when I saw the actual piece in m/l, it's to die for. It's so edgy and the size is perfect. Still trying to look out for so black mini in my country. See it's so hard to get the mini!

Just curious, how is the chipping like? I can't see it in the picture that you have posted earlier.