which one to keep? Ciao Ciao or Gioco

windflower

Feb 13, 2007
Dear all,

I just bought 2 Tokidoki bags: Ciao Ciao and Gioco. Both are in Bianco print.

They are my first tokidoki bag.

I want to keep one. Because I believe that I am going to buy more. Therefore, the problem is which one to keep:
Ciao Ciao or Gioco?

Ciao Ciao

Gioco

Thanks a lot!:heart::heart::heart:

mel_mel1004

feeling content :)
O.G.
Dec 14, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hrm, I think depends what you intend to use it for and which ones you're planning on getting. I think the ciao ciao looks better in bianco than gioco does, but the style I prefer is gioco.

mszee84

Aug 16, 2008
i like both of the designs, but i prefer the gioco because i like bigger bags. it all depends which you like more.

VPT

i ♥ blood oranges
May 16, 2008
on Facebook 24/7
Depends on how you carry them. Ciao2 will be in constant contact with your body clothing the white will get soiled on the side rubbing against your clothes. Gioco can be slung over your elbow minimizing contact so it stays cleaner.

windflower

Feb 13, 2007
Is it easy to clean them? How to clean the bag?

Depends on how you carry them. Ciao2 will be in constant contact with your body clothing the white will get soiled on the side rubbing against your clothes. Gioco can be slung over your elbow minimizing contact so it stays cleaner.

xaznxsimplicity

rawr
O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
Just scotchgard it before you use it, and keep it clean with tide pen or something similar.
I would vote Gioco in this case.

rachelinla

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
I have gioco and ciao ciao both. But I found out the ciao ciao cross the body easily get dirty and transfer from my jeans.

Shella13

Jul 19, 2007
NB
I would say keep both, if it weren't Bianco. The Ciao2 is going to get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dirty!