Which one to get? :)

Finally went to the store to check this bag out as I've been wanting either a black or neutral color of this :smile:. For fun, I also tried the red and I love them all for different reasons :smile:

Will dark jeans rub on the neutral/rose beige one? If so, what kind of leather protector can I put on it?
Also, does anyone know who would be able to give Me some kind of Gift certificate or %off On this purchase? I know I can only get the beige one through either Saks or Gucci now. Any tips would be great, thank you!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4030.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_4030.JPG.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 847
  • IMG_4032.JPG-2.jpeg
    IMG_4032.JPG-2.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 865
  • IMG_4033.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_4033.JPG.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 876
Reactions: TraGiv
They all look so good! The red looks great with your outfit, nude looks so good too and black is classic! Which would match your style more? I think I would go with black...
I was just trying one on yesterday too and couldn't decide b/w the marmont matelasse and this one!

Reactions: Havanese 28
All have their merits. My experience with beige bags is that they show wear more quickly. I'm going with red as I want a classic red bag. However, you can never go wrong with a black bag! Maybe look at your wardrobe and consider what you need?

I believe neiman marcus has a 6x the points event right now, once you read 10,000 points, you can get a $100 gift card, works best if you don't have a card yet, because they'll give you 5000 points right at sign up. you won't be able to use the $100 right away, but maybe on a wallet or something else?! hahaha! ;)

They all look great on you!! Gucci red is the best but it all depends on your preference. You can't go wrong with black too. I like the beige because it's the perfect neutral color!

Good luck!!

Thanks everyone!! I like the beige and black, but I already have a lot of black bags so I think I know I'm going with the beige. I wish NM still sold the beige for me to get the discount!! Anyone have experience with the beige? What type of leather protector should I put on it to avoid color transfer?

Thanks everyone!! I like the beige and black, but I already have a lot of black bags so I think I know I'm going with the beige. I wish NM still sold the beige for me to get the discount!! Anyone have experience with the beige? What type of leather protector should I put on it to avoid color transfer?
I have the rose beige but haven't have the chance to use it yet. I'm scared about transfers, so I purchased a spray that prevents waters and stains. I'm still debating if I should use it on the bag cause I'm scared I might ruined the bag.

Can I just get all of them? I really went for a neutral but now I want them all!!! Lol. The red is a nice pop, I have a few black bags (but nothing in this size) and I really don't have any neutrals so I think for this I am definitely leaning more towards the rose/beige. I just need to find a good leather protector and so if you guys have any suggestions on this let me know :smile:

Thank you all for the responses!

Can I just get all of them? I really went for a neutral but now I want them all!!! Lol. The red is a nice pop, I have a few black bags (but nothing in this size) and I really don't have any neutrals so I think for this I am definitely leaning more towards the rose/beige. I just need to find a good leather protector and so if you guys have any suggestions on this let me know :smile:

Thank you all for the responses!
A leather protector won't help that much with color transfer, just check your bag at end of day and run a Lexol wipe across any marks :heart:

They all look beautiful on you, but I'd choose either the Red or the beige. Beige is a beautiful neutral, and the red is a great red. I really like the black on you, but you did say you have other black bags.