Which one to get? :)

Jan 1, 2008
Finally went to the store to check this bag out as I've been wanting either a black or neutral color of this :smile:. For fun, I also tried the red and I love them all for different reasons :smile:

Will dark jeans rub on the neutral/rose beige one? If so, what kind of leather protector can I put on it?
Also, does anyone know who would be able to give Me some kind of Gift certificate or %off On this purchase? I know I can only get the beige one through either Saks or Gucci now. Any tips would be great, thank you!!!

Attachments

Reactions: TraGiv

Chanelvr

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
They all look so good! The red looks great with your outfit, nude looks so good too and black is classic! Which would match your style more? I think I would go with black...
I was just trying one on yesterday too and couldn't decide b/w the marmont matelasse and this one!

Reactions: Havanese 28

Aoifs

Mar 18, 2013
Dublin
All have their merits. My experience with beige bags is that they show wear more quickly. I'm going with red as I want a classic red bag. However, you can never go wrong with a black bag! Maybe look at your wardrobe and consider what you need?

jes0912

Jun 14, 2012
I believe neiman marcus has a 6x the points event right now, once you read 10,000 points, you can get a $100 gift card, works best if you don't have a card yet, because they'll give you 5000 points right at sign up. you won't be able to use the $100 right away, but maybe on a wallet or something else?! hahaha! ;)

ilysukixD

Jan 2, 2014
NYC
If you sign up for NM emails, you will receive 10% off but I don't know if Gucci is excluded. Also there are international website that doesn't includes sale taxes, such as harrods or farfetch.

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
They all look great on you!! Gucci red is the best but it all depends on your preference. You can't go wrong with black too. I like the beige because it's the perfect neutral color!

Good luck!!

Jan 1, 2008
Thanks everyone!! I like the beige and black, but I already have a lot of black bags so I think I know I'm going with the beige. I wish NM still sold the beige for me to get the discount!! Anyone have experience with the beige? What type of leather protector should I put on it to avoid color transfer?

ilysukixD

Jan 2, 2014
NYC
Thanks everyone!! I like the beige and black, but I already have a lot of black bags so I think I know I'm going with the beige. I wish NM still sold the beige for me to get the discount!! Anyone have experience with the beige? What type of leather protector should I put on it to avoid color transfer?
I have the rose beige but haven't have the chance to use it yet. I'm scared about transfers, so I purchased a spray that prevents waters and stains. I'm still debating if I should use it on the bag cause I'm scared I might ruined the bag.

Iphreet

Apr 14, 2017
Most people say go for neutrals so it would match most outfits, but am I the only one around here who thinks a bright color like red is the color to go if you want it to go with anything? At least if your wardrobe is mostly neutrals (like mn), I think a colored bag would suit most looks. I like the red one best on you.

Jan 1, 2008
Can I just get all of them? I really went for a neutral but now I want them all!!! Lol. The red is a nice pop, I have a few black bags (but nothing in this size) and I really don't have any neutrals so I think for this I am definitely leaning more towards the rose/beige. I just need to find a good leather protector and so if you guys have any suggestions on this let me know :smile:

Thank you all for the responses!

Jan 15, 2011
Can I just get all of them? I really went for a neutral but now I want them all!!! Lol. The red is a nice pop, I have a few black bags (but nothing in this size) and I really don't have any neutrals so I think for this I am definitely leaning more towards the rose/beige. I just need to find a good leather protector and so if you guys have any suggestions on this let me know :smile:

Thank you all for the responses!
A leather protector won't help that much with color transfer, just check your bag at end of day and run a Lexol wipe across any marks :heart:

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Wheeling, WV
They all look beautiful on you, but I'd choose either the Red or the beige. Beige is a beautiful neutral, and the red is a great red. I really like the black on you, but you did say you have other black bags.