which one to get?Kelly or Kelly? yes both are kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy912010

Dec 1, 2010
please help me dear members....

i am in dilemma right now. which one will you get? a used kelly that is about $6000 or a brand new kelly which is $7950 + 9.5% tax??? help me....
the used bag is from the year 2001 and the brand new is...this year... i just get a call from my SA that they have the bag. it is orange with gold HW

every opinion counts! thank you so much

also, i have another question, my first choice of color is gold with gold hardware and my second is orange with gold hardware. would you take the second choice or will you wait for the one you truly want? i am afraid i miss my opportunity of getting a really great bag if i sacrifice the orange for the gold...especially this is the first time i am being offered a kelly by my SA... (i am a little bit tight on budget this is gonna be my one and only kelly) what do you think?it's hard as i am planning to only own 1 kelly and 1 birkin.

Personally I prefer gold in the birkin than the kelly. If these are your colour choices, then I'd say go for the orange in the kelly now and very soon you'll be sure to find your gold birkin with GHW.

yes i prefer the gold in the birkin too, but it's almost impossible to get....so little stock and so many customers want to buy it!
thank you guys for our opinion... the choice is clear... orange with gold hardware it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.