Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 10 motif onyx alhambra necklace

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • WG pave diamond vintage alhambra pendant

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Magic Alhambra earrings, 2 motifs, carnelian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would get the pave WG VA pendant. I think that Alhambra is such an iconic VCA line, I would always pick those pieces over any of the other collections (though I think Lotus is beautiful as well). To me, the pave pendant is a perfect bit of sparkle to instantly dress up any outfit. So that would definitely be my pick!!

Reactions: EpiFanatic
Thanks so much for your input!@MagpieInTraining
Is the vintage pendant smaller since it is only 0.48 carat diamonds, comparing with the Frivole one (0.80 carat)? My budget does not allow me to get the magic one yet, so just not quite sure about the size (we have no boutique here).

Thanks a lot for your input! @lisawhit
It is so difficult for me to make a decision, pretty much only among these three now: 1) 10 motif onyx 2) pave diamond alhambra and 3) pave diamond frivole... My SA said the 10 motif one is more popular too.

Reactions: Mali_
Thanks a lot for your input! @lisawhit
It is so difficult for me to make a decision, pretty much only among these three now: 1) 10 motif onyx 2) pave diamond alhambra and 3) pave diamond frivole... My SA said the 10 motif one is more popular too.
It is hard but I think you will see that the VCA-lust won’t go away so you’ll accumulate over time. I chose the onyx 10 motif. I then got the onyx magic earrings. Regardless, you build over time. Good luck.

i voted for the 10 motif onyx. I love the onyx vintage alhambra but it really does depend on your lifestyle. What do you see yourself wearing the most BUT most importantly, what makes you happy? When you look at it, what makes you just smile and excited to put it on? That's my litmus test for jewelry since jewelry is for fun and our enjoyment...enjoy!

Reactions: EpiFanatic
Thanks so much for your input!@MagpieInTraining
Is the vintage pendant smaller since it is only 0.48 carat diamonds, comparing with the Frivole one (0.80 carat)? My budget does not allow me to get the magic one yet, so just not quite sure about the size (we have no boutique here).

I don’t have a frivole pendant so I’m not sure! But i would assume yes since there is quite a difference in caratage. I do have the vintage and I would say that it is small but there is still a presence. I bought it because I wanted something sparkly for everyday, but I might upgrade to the Magic someday and sell the Vintage (just want to buy too many other things before I get around to that, haha). There are lots of pictures on the VCA in Action thread and elsewhere on the forum, so you can search and see what they look like on others!