Which one to choose & why?

Jacsxcc

O.G.
Feb 7, 2012
Hiya,

I'm still trying to decide out of these & could really do with some great advise from you all please .

I already have in Chanel , black clutch, black tote & gold & silver Just Mademoiselle .

XImageUploadedByPurseForum1446548512.517928.jpg

if u need a beige tote to supplement your black tote, go for the beige GST.

U have gold and silver Just Mademoiselle, in terms of size n capacity n functional use, the jumbo is closest to them... if u need another similar capacity and functional use bag like the Just Mademoiselle n wants a black to add to the gold n silver, then go for black jumbo.

The black and beige ml cf will add diversity to your collection in terms of size and functional use, i.e. when you need a smaller size bag for day wear and something more dressy than Just Mademoiselle, the ml will come into play. when u need a small bag for evening but want something that has a strap and or warrants a dressy bag but not as formal as a clutch, the ml will come into play too. When you need a nice bag that transitions well from day to night, the ml is best. Either black or beige looks good. if u want both black n beige eventually, then go for beige first since they r discontinuing it. on the otherhand, perhaps Chanel will come out with another oov beige shade that u may like better?

You already have a black tote so GST is out. Why would you want the same bag in different color?
Just Mademoiselle has same capacity as jumbo.
Why not add a m/l this time? Just my two cents.

My vote goes to black ml flap. It's classic and can take you from day to evening. You already have a tote and the JMs serve as your day bags with a larger capacity. Beige flap would be good too but may not always work for evening purposes although you can use your black clutch.

You already have a black tote so GST is out. Why would you want the same bag in different color?
Just Mademoiselle has same capacity as jumbo.
Why not add a m/l this time? Just my two cents.

Well put.

I would also chose ml in black. It's the ultimate Chanel classic.

My vote goes to black ml flap. It's classic and can take you from day to evening. You already have a tote and the JMs serve as your day bags with a larger capacity. Beige flap would be good too but may not always work for evening purposes although you can use your black clutch.

IA with this - can't go wrong with this classic & versatile choice!

I vote for a M/L and a Jumbo in beige and black, given your existing collection to give variety in size and color coverage. However, if you are looking to only get 1 bag, then black M/L get's my vote =)

Do you like the classic flap? Because so far, you have not purchased one and have bought other styles over the flap. What made you not buy the flap in the first place? If you had thought you would not get much use out of it, the reasons would probably stay the same. Hence, I would suggest the GST (provided you often use the tote that you already have haha). What size is your JM? If it's small or medium, it has the same capacity as the Jumbo. So if you would like a flap, the M/L would be my recommendation. Black and gold is classic Chanel. :smile:

Do you like the classic flap? Because so far, you have not purchased one and have bought other styles over the flap. What made you not buy the flap in the first place? If you had thought you would not get much use out of it, the reasons would probably stay the same. Hence, I would suggest the GST (provided you often use the tote that you already have haha). What size is your JM? If it's small or medium, it has the same capacity as the Jumbo. So if you would like a flap, the M/L would be my recommendation. Black and gold is classic Chanel. :smile:

Thank you for everyone's advise , really helpful .
You are correct I have never really thought about the classic flap , until I tried on a beige jumbo the other day & now I'm hooked !!
However I do use my tote everyday for work , so do I go down the line for another tote GST , as they are being discontinued , but I'm really liking the new executive tote in the gorgeous caramel colour ? I know it's not everyone's choice , but would be great to have a brand new style in a different neutral colour , as a classic flap I can purchase anytime . Maybe that's why I haven't purchased a classic yet , as they are available all year round .