Which one to choose clay or gray stardust cecilia?

which color cecilia stardust to choose?

• clay stardust cecilia

• grey stardust cecilia

• another color, but still a cecilia

• choose another bag, this bag is ugly

Results are only viewable after voting.
normally i would says grey because the clay is lighter and might be hard to maintenance, but after looking at both Cecilia, CLAY CECILIA ALL THE WAY ;)

I'm a sucker for the clay SD; I actually bought one yesterday and had a similar question - clay SD or blue SD?

I REALLY wanted the blue one, but the clay popped up and from what I've read the leather is softer, the handle is a bit longer, and it really does go with a lot more things. (Still, the blue looks gorgeous... anyone else have opinions on this?)

But back to your question :biggrin: Both are great neutral colors... but imo the clay has a bit more year-round look to it, and I'm just a sucker for the studs. Maybe it's just me...

^bump...anyone else? i told the SA grey, but now i'm thinking clay? i don't want both. it's too similar. i wish i could have both...but $$$ =(.

hotstar - stick with the clay. i like it more because the blue might be too loud for me.

both cecilia's that i'm deciding on is the SD one.

^^sorry I missed that they were both SD's. Doesn't change my answer though :biggrin: I think they gold studs blend well with the clay; not sure how they would look in the gray.

I vote clay SD..I have one on the way too and I also just bought the blue SD Stam ...gorgeous, gorgeous color!!! I'm over the hill happy right now ..

I think the pic you posted above is actually the Clay SD, no?

the colors aren't as similar as you think they are (I thought they were initially too!!) here's a pic I took comparing my Clay Cecelia to my Grey Single

stardust006.jpg

Both colors are gorgeous and the bags are beautiful. The Grey cecelia is lamb's leather, so its so soft and smooshy. And the Clay is a gorgeous light taupe color and has the best of all the stardust leathers (IMO) You can't go wrong with either one, but I say the Clay Stardust Cecelia. I have one and it's one of my fav bags - the leather is so unbelievably soft and squishy and it only gets better with age and use. It works so well with the Cecelia style. And the color goes with everything!!

attachment.php

I see that ascjen already said this - but this is actually Clay
In some lighting the Clay does give off a grey-ish look, but when you compare it to a true grey, it's definitely more taupe.

as for it getting dirty - the clay isn't a high maintenance bag at all. It's not super delicate and it doesn't show wear and tear very easily. I've probably used it more than any other bag this fall and I haven't had any issues with it. I just think this is a very unique color that you don't see very often. It's actually become one of my alltime fav MJ colors!!

That is a hard decision to make because like iluv said, the colors are actually different than what they seem. I really like both colors and iluv those are really classy bags but I vote for the clay. Good Luck with this difficult decision! ;)