which one should i use this for?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. just got myself a bag charm of the bay...it caught my eye when i was looking for juicy charms...:love:

should i use it for the belem pm? or my damier speedy 25? thanks!

(as u might have known, i've been using voodoo dolls as charms..but i feel that the one i have on my belem pm doesn't look good..)

dsp_bc136ats_5k.jpg
  2. btw, i also bought this one..(i love crowns) but i don't think it will look good on bags... just to show u all!

tiara.jpg
  3. very pretty--i say either, but if you make me pick one, the belem pm! can we see a pic of it on the bag please too!:yes:

4. I think this would look great on your damier bag.
    [​IMG] Just because the damier is so dark this will show up nicely :smile:

5. Very cute! be sure to post pic's of your bags with them on.

6. Lovely charms...I personally think they'd look fabulous on both!

7. both of them are damier..:Push:

8. ^^ i like this charm better :biggrin:

9. can't wait till they come in the mail :wlae:

10. put it on the damier...it's lovely, congrats!

11. which one should i put it on? the damier belem pm or the damier speedy 25??

12. Oh, haha, forgot to add...on the belem!

13. dsp_bc136ats_5k.jpg on the speedy :smile:

14. thanks guys! i'll try it out when i get the charm(s)! then i'll post more pics!

15. On either would look great! Please post pics...those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice