Which one should I sell?

lindzstu

O.G.
Dec 23, 2007
I am going to sell one of my RM's. I really want a wine Nikki and can't order it without raising some funds!

I am trying to decide between the Stonewash Blue MAM, I never really used it! I got my tangerine at the same time and have been using it. I LOVE LOVE it, the leather is the smooshiest of all.
Or the Midnight/Pewter Matinee. I love this one too! I like the Stonewash MAM better, but I have the Tangerine MAM.

NEED ADVISE!!!!

We have the same taste in bags!

I sold my stonewash blue MAM. I loved the color, but never used it. I use my midnight matinee everyday. I wish I had jumped on the bandwagon and bought the Tangy MAM with the great discounts.

Remember that RM is changing the matinee, so if you love that one you may not be able to get one again. On the other hand, she just keeps making more styles for us to love!

tough decision.... I would like to ask why you did not use Stonewash Blue NAM. I think you could sell the bag that you have not used even though you really love. If you have not used it with some reason, you would not use it with the same reason in future.

i would sell the stoneblue mam if you never use it.. besides i think there are many people that are lookin for that color and it would prob sell better than the tangerine and the matinee.. so if u want to raise money for the wine nikki, thats ur best bet IMO.. :smile:

I guess I haven't used it because I wanted to keep it new in case I wanted to sell it. I am partial to bright designer bags. If I spend alot on a bag I want it to really stand out.
I bought it because it is the most perfect neutral I have ever seen. It really is TDF. I just perfer colored bags but, you always need neutral too!
I really want a Nikki, so I have to sell one! Unless anyone has any ideas on how I can raise $600!

Hey! I know there were a couple people looking for stonewash blue. If you sell it on ebay, i'm sure you can get close to retail for it. Sell it! The tangerine is the best- thats out of question...

As far as the matinee, you its a great year round neutral for you. sell the stonewash blue and get the WINE.. WINE WINE WINE!!

I know others may disagree but I would sell the tangerine. I think the other colors are more versatile, AND you'd probably get more money for the tangerine.

Barring that, I'd sell the stonewash!