Alexander Wang Which one should I keep?

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
I couldn't decide between the black Rocco with the brass studs and the Rocco with the new pale gold studs, so I bought both as it was 20% off promotion at Selfridges. I can only keep one, so which is the better hardware choice? TIA

i'm having the same problem. i just received the rocco with brass stud as a gift but i asked for the gold studs. now im wondering if i should exchange the bag.

i just think the gold will *POP* abit more

Wonder what happened to the OP? Which one did she keep? I would have loved to view these side by side to compare as I'm trying to decide which one to buy.

Wonder what happened to the OP? Which one did she keep? I would have loved to view these side by side to compare as I'm trying to decide which one to buy.

I SPY MAGS IN THE AW FORUM!!!! :smile: ME TOO!!! i've been obsessing over the rocco since lvsweetness had hers in her avatar in the RM forums! which one are u leaning towards??? i'm saving up for a black w/ the new black nickel studs on aw.com and shopbop!! SO excited!! :biggrin:

I SPY MAGS IN THE AW FORUM!!!! :smile: ME TOO!!! i've been obsessing over the rocco since lvsweetness had hers in her avatar in the RM forums! which one are u leaning towards??? i'm saving up for a black w/ the new black nickel studs on aw.com and shopbop!! SO excited!! :biggrin:
Hi Cee!
I LOVE the Citrus. Nice and bright for Spring. :biggrin:
Not sure if I can pull it off though!

Hi Cee!
I LOVE the Citrus. Nice and bright for Spring. :biggrin:
Not sure if I can pull it off though!

citrus is sooo gorgeous!! i agree, it's perfect for spring!! and i think u can totally pull it off!! it's like carrying a little bit of :sunshine: i really want to see a petrol reveal on here.... it looks gorgeous and spring-ready as well!! :drool: