would need to sell either one cos I've been spending too much recently! :sad:

Gucci Jolie Tote

618389bc.jpg

40b25fe8.jpg

or Burberry Nova Check Tote?

618389bc.jpg

40b25fe8.jpg

TIA!

hmmmmm i like both so this is not an easy choice:thinking: let me think about it and I will share with you.

Is this the one you have?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 721
Personally, i liked the look of Burberry much more...And i think it is much practical then Gucci, cause Gucci is not ok in the rainy weather, when Burberry is ok for any weather. Plus Burberry tote looks super duper chic, I LOVE IT:love:

Personally, i liked the look of Burberry much more...And i think it is much practical then Gucci, cause Gucci is not ok in the rainy weather, when Burberry is ok for any weather. Plus Burberry tote looks super duper chic, I LOVE IT:love:

u mean gucci is not ok in rainy weathers becos it's fabric material?
i didn't think of bad weathers initially. but u have a good point. i was leaning more towards keeping the gucci.. but now.. hmm.. haha :P

From the pics the Gucci looks better, don't flame me for this but I got my mom the burberry tote for her bday a month ago and that looks so good when she holds it, I think its made for the older femal =P, when she holds gucci it looks weird..

Krazykorean said:
From the pics the Gucci looks better, don't flame me for this but I got my mom the burberry tote for her bday a month ago and that looks so good when she holds it, I think its made for the older femal =P, when she holds gucci it looks weird..

cant help but laugh upon seeing your comment. im pretty sure for the next few days, I'm gonna start noticing the age of the ppl carrying these 2 bags :P