Which one should I keep?

1. Only want one black bag and rec'd the Givenchy messenger today. SUPER hard to find this one, Liv Tyler has it and I have yet to seen this one - I tracked it down from France lol :P

Which one should I keep? I can't determine which is more *me*.

YSL:
    1.jpg

Givenchy:
    c8_12_sb.jpg

86_0.jpg

2. does the YSL fit on the shoulder?
    I like it better!

3. Swanky yeah it does but not the most comfortable thing. Such a pretty ornate handle though!

I'm thinking the Givenchy might not be me as I like more girly styles - the Givenchy is very *biker chic*.

4. I love the shape of the YSL. That handle does look pretty mean. Do you have better pics of the handle?

5. i like the YSL one... it looks like it can hold more

6. I have a bag with a horn handle - I love it, I think I'd go with it because its more striking as long as you have other bags to balance out your wardrobe - it doesn't go with everything. I like girly styles better too. For biker chic, I'd just go Balenciaga black city or something.

7. LOVE the Givenchy...go with that if you have to make a choice!

8. Love the YSL!

9. Oh my, is that a YSL Vincennes hobo?? If so I vote for that one... it's absolutely GORGEOUS in pictures and IRL!

10. Givenchy for me

11. lol of course i am going to say i LOVE the messenger!

12. The YSL rocks!

13. I have to admit that I prefer the YSL if I had to make a choice. I would love to get my hands on that Givenchy though - it's on my wishlist!!!

14. My vote is for the YSL. I can't pinpoint exactly why I prefer it over the Givenchy... but I do. hehe

15. ysl ! its a classic.. can you post pics of you wearing both bags so its easier to choose which one looks better used

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice