Which one should I keep??? Help!

Congratulations for the colour! It's really gorgeous!
I would keep the smaller one, I think this colour fits much better the mini size. I would take another colour for the medium but it all depend on the use you will give to it!:graucho:

Agree with nelstar!
The argent is so special for going out in the evening and in that case I would prefer the smaller size.
Then, you can look for a medium satchel in another colour for everyday use... like tan or whiskey, muscade. My opinion. Anyway... they're gorgeous! :heart:

Awww they are so cute!! :yes:

I vote for the bigger one cos its more practical...also I never been a big fan of the baby paddy cos for me, the paddlock looks so out of portion with the size of the baby :rolleyes:

Well after long deliberations, I decided to keep the medium Argent. My heart just about sank letting go of the baby paddington. So...guess what, that will be on the list. I really loved the baby, but for my first paddy and the use, I decided on the medium. I did like the fact that I could sling it over my shoulder so that's what I decided to keep. And, I got a great deal from the Neiman Marcus Sale!!! Always a plus...anyway, here she is in all her glory and ladies I have fallen madly in love w/her....:heart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• MedArgent0004.jpg
    MedArgent0004.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 71