Which one should I get??

Which bag should I get??

• neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I was wondering if you guys could give me some opinions as to which one of these I should get. They are both by Charles David. Thanks! :flowers:

985-261751-p.jpg

985-261754-p.jpg

Maggie: What look are you going for? #1 looks a little more demure and ladylike while #2, although nearly identical, looks a little more casual. I think #1 also could look very dressed-up-sexy while #2 would be suitable for power-business-woman! LOL! Am I helping you at all? OK, I'm voting for #2 though just cuz there's something about it that I like just a tiny bit more! ;)

I'd say you can't go wrong with either, they are both beautiful bags. On first glance I'd choose #1 but after comparing them a bit more I'd probably go for #2 which looks a bit more versatile. I guess it depends on where you intend to use them and how much you need to carry in them.

Wow! I like them both! I like Charles David and I hadn't seen those styles.

I can't tell for sure from the pics, but it looks like the second one might hold more. So I might lean towards making a decision based on how much stuff I carry. But they are both so great, I don't think you could go wrong with either one!

I really can't decide. :s I keep wavering back and forth! :Push:

If you want a slightly longer handle drop and a more compact, ladylike design, go for number 1.

If you want a softer, slightly more casual look and less bulk, depth-wise, go for number 2. :biggrin:

^ I was thinking, do you like to carry your bags on your shoulder, at all?

Because, if you do, #1 looks like an easier bet. :yes:

Maybe that's how you could decide? :shrugs:

Also, my Mum always used to say that bags looked more expensive if they had some depth (and weren't just two pieces of leather sewn together).

On the other hand, I think the detailing on the second one looks more interesting...

Aaaaaaaaaagh!!! I still can't decide!!! :lol: