Which one should I get??

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag should I get??

3. neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was wondering if you guys could give me some opinions as to which one of these I should get. They are both by Charles David. Thanks! :flowers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like them both--the differences seem minor. If I had to choose, probably the first one, but they are both good-looking bags.

3. I like the second one :yes:

4. Thanks boxermom and queenvictoria2 for your feedback! :flowers:

5. Maggie: What look are you going for? #1 looks a little more demure and ladylike while #2, although nearly identical, looks a little more casual. I think #1 also could look very dressed-up-sexy while #2 would be suitable for power-business-woman! LOL! Am I helping you at all? OK, I'm voting for #2 though just cuz there's something about it that I like just a tiny bit more! ;)

6. I'd say you can't go wrong with either, they are both beautiful bags. On first glance I'd choose #1 but after comparing them a bit more I'd probably go for #2 which looks a bit more versatile. I guess it depends on where you intend to use them and how much you need to carry in them.

7. Wow! I like them both! I like Charles David and I hadn't seen those styles.

I can't tell for sure from the pics, but it looks like the second one might hold more. So I might lean towards making a decision based on how much stuff I carry. But they are both so great, I don't think you could go wrong with either one!

8. I really can't decide. :s I keep wavering back and forth! :Push:

If you want a slightly longer handle drop and a more compact, ladylike design, go for number 1.

If you want a softer, slightly more casual look and less bulk, depth-wise, go for number 2. :biggrin:

9. That's what my problem is too! Its so hard to choose! :confused1:

10. ^ Maybe you should just flip a coin?! :lol:

11. :roflmfao: I wish it would be that easy! :hysteric:

12. ^ I was thinking, do you like to carry your bags on your shoulder, at all?

Because, if you do, #1 looks like an easier bet. :yes:

Maybe that's how you could decide? :shrugs:

Also, my Mum always used to say that bags looked more expensive if they had some depth (and weren't just two pieces of leather sewn together).

On the other hand, I think the detailing on the second one looks more interesting...

Aaaaaaaaaagh!!! I still can't decide!!! :lol:

13. ^ hahaha! Any way I look at them, I still like both! :s

14. Hm I like number one just because of the length of the handles.

15. Maybe I could ask an 8 ball? It could tell me which one to pick, right? :graucho: