Which one should I get?

sarahjojo99

Nov 5, 2006
Hello everybody, I have been debating over these two handbags for a long time and I can't decide which one to get. I'm new to this forum so I'm going to try to figure out how to put the pictures up here so I'm sorry if they don't show up.
The Signiture Gallery Tote
Coach - SIGNATURE GALLERY TOTE

or the Legacy Leather Shoulder bag
Coach - LEGACY LEATHER SHOULDER BAG

Which color also? I'm so indecisive (I don't know if I spelled that right) Thanks for your opinions in advanced!
http://www.coach.com

like everyone else, legacy!

unless you have a back problem or shoulder problem, then the gallery tote will probably be better since it will be just as heavy as the legacy bag when it's filled..but the legacy bag isn't. (ok, maybe a bit exaggerated)

I like the Legacy Shoulder Bag. It will fit a lot more than you'd think it would and it's a great style. For me, the Gallery Tote is just too large. So it would depend on how large a bag you would need. Plus the Legacy bag has extra compartments that make organizing your bag much easier and neater. :smile:

I would definantely go with the second bag in white!! very classic, cool, sophisticated and will match everything!! The first one is cute, but yells COACH, and plus, the white bag would look nice with a colorful scarf attached to it!

I like the first one too, only because I was just at Coach this afternoon and tried on the shoulder bag. I quickly realized that for me, it would be a pain to get things in and out of while it's being worn/carried.

But then my personal preference is for bags with two handles that can be carried in hand or on the elbow. So you should factor that in as well.

I bought the Legacy satchel instead :biggrin: :biggrin: