Which one should I get?

1. In the beginning I was considering the black epi or red vernis cles, but some of you guys say that you can't fit much in. :sad:

So now these are my options (or feel free to convince me otherwise :P ):

Monogram Canvas Key and Change Holder
    [​IMG]

Monogram Canvas Multicles Rabat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Monogram Canvas Mini Pochette Accessoires
    [​IMG]

(all pics courtesy of eluxury.com)

Thanks! :heart:

2. i like the Multicles Rabat :yes:! it's not as common as the Cles, which apparently EVERYONE has :blah:

3. I'd get the multicles rabat!! it's so cute and no one else has it!! It's so unique!

4. Omg I've never even seen the multicles rabat! Am I just a noob or is this a new style? I'd definitely get that! Looks very unique!

5. its a new style that just came out this month. its so cute and funtions like a cles but wider

6. oooh i love the multicles! it looks so classy and simple! is it about the same price as the monogram cles?

7. it's $210. the regular cles is $150

8. i'd get all of them!!!

9. ITA!

10. Mini pochette!

11. I have the Monogram Canvas Key and Change Holder ... I only use it when I use my Bosphore and want to go very light.... I can get some $, credit cards, DL in it to use as a tiny wallet...but it's tight. If I was going to get another like this I'd go for a little bigger.

12. multicles rabat is too cute!

13. mini pochette

14. I looked at the rabat here in aus (it is $285 before the price increase on THURSDAY HERE:crybaby: ) and it is cute but not as big as you think. I vote for a groom cles:love:

15. The multicles rabat is very cute. I have my eye on it.
    The mini pochette is very functional and holds much more and can be used as a wristlet.
    Not much help, was I? :girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice