which one should I go for?

• small matelasse in sienna

• shoulder or make up in black

Results are only viewable after voting.

kcd1695

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Ok everyone,

Which one should I get and why? I decided a new b bag is on my list for the near future and I have my eye on two:

small matelasse in sienna
shoulder or make up in black

Yes, these are two totally different bags, and no, I can't get both:crybaby:.

So, considering I want a smaller bag AND that I can track down one or both, which one and why?

TIA!!!!

What would you use it for primarily? I think of the shoulder or makeup as a going out at night/party bag. The matelasse is dressier IMHO but would also work during the day. If I had to chose I think I'd get the matelasse - I've seen it on some celebrities lately and it sure looks good! Check out SJP in the celebrity photo section.

Matelasse!
I wasn't a matelasse lover till i saw mine in the boutique, and i felt in love at the first sight it's a great looking bag, and a bit different from other bags. Plus sienna it's a lovely colour

As for what would i use the bag for? I don't have a particular need right now, aside from wanting a smaller bag. I know these bags are very different--but I like them both and know that I would have a use for each... just can't decide which would make me happiest!

I have the Sienna matelasse PM and she's great, so I vote for that, I think the shoulder is too small/has a too short shoulder strap, and the makeup I don't have a use for/no clutch life either. So there you go :smile: