Which one should I get? The bug has bitten!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, the bug has bitten me already. :graucho: I decided I need something to go with my new Speedy 30 Azur.

Should I get an EPI Small Ring agenda in a blue color or the LVOE bandeau from the '07 collection? Would the white LVOE bandeau look good on this speedy (white on white)?

How many of you put a scarf or bandeau on the outside of your bag (either in a knot or bow)? Do you have pictures? I would love to see.

I truly appreciate any advise and photos!!! Thanks! :supacool:

2. I do! I'll take some pics tonight and post them here :smile: They look lovely! :love:

3. I don't have any pics cause i don't own this bandeau & don't put bandeau's on my bags, but i say def. get this. you can wear and use it many ways and it's beautiful!

4. LVOE bandeau is favourite bandeaus of all time and still is :yes: ... go for it!

5. I love tying scarfs on my bags..I think you should try it!

6. between the two, i'd say agenda b/c is more functional :yes: LoVe bandeau is one of my favorite for the azur, i use it often.

7. I vote for the agenda. Love the bandeau as well but, maybe you'd get more use from the agenda?

8. would a mc scarf work with the damier thats what i was thinking but idk

9. LVOE bandeau for sure!

10. im not a scarf bag person, so I say go for the agenda!

11. i think that a scarf on a bag really adds character and personalises the bag it so i feel that you should totally go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice