Which one should I get? My first mini [emoji4]

Ashleym

O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
Both are beautiful!! I really like the charcoal quilted with RHW :heart: but it also depends on what you have already. the blue would be great if you already have a lot of black purses.:smile:

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I think the red chevron is still available in some boutiques. Check the boutique stock thread in chanel shopping ! Maybe you can track one down [emoji4]

geraldin

Sep 5, 2010
They are both nice!!!! I think it might depend on which you place more importance on: the colour or the pattern. It sounds like you like chevron a fair bit? The black with rhw is gorgeous too. Lol

(Maybe pack both?)
I thinking to get both too..haha
i do prefer chevron but my shopper only able to find the blue one for me :sad:

Reactions: Meowwu

geraldin

Sep 5, 2010
I think the red chevron is still available in some boutiques. Check the boutique stock thread in chanel shopping ! Maybe you can track one down [emoji4]
My country has no more, i am getting the above from a personal shopper

ClothesFilly

Nov 11, 2011
If you really want red or black, then wait for the red or black. I wouldn't settle, especially when it comes to your first mini. You would be surprised how often a bag is "sold out" and then after a couple weeks, there are multiples of the bag available again.

Meowwu

Apr 11, 2016
Is caviar.
But not normal caviar, is metalic caviar. I usually pass any metalic leather. Heard from my SA will have issue but I am not sure.
It's hard to tell it's metallic in the photo. Given that the purse is in dark black, I think it should be okay if the metallic rubs off. Unless you think it would bother you.

It is a true delimma though. Chevron in a different colour, caviar with metallic.... :confused1:

Reactions: RasberryLV