Which one should I get in Blue? Diorama or Diorever?

Kymme76

Sep 28, 2015
My SA sent me photos of both of these beauties and I love both! I don't have a Dior and I really want one! But which one? I definitely want this blue but I'm not sure which bag. Any advice would be great! Thank you!

IMG_1490640242.979861.jpgIMG_1490640271.653487.jpg
IMG_1490640285.648616.jpg
IMG_1490640297.187337.jpg

Are you looking for a 'carry all type bag or a 'play bag'? I personally love my Diorama, and use it more than some of my bigger bags (Diorissimo, Open Bar) because it's just so convenient and comfortable and I am find myself needing to carry less and less. I also find the Diorama's bleu minuit much more attractive, it is a subtle difference but it has more depth to it.

However if you were looking for a 'work' bag and have a lot to transport to and from I would suggest the Diorever.

Reactions: Kymme76
Both are amazing bags and the color is really beautiful, so you can't go wrong (though, like hightea, I also have a slight preference for the bleu minuit, which is just a shade deeper). To me, the diorever embodies the classic Dior ladylike vibe while the diorama reflects the modern / downtown girl vibe that Raf brought to Dior (and that Maria is definitely expanding upon). My personal preference is the diorama, but it's really about your needs and how you will wear it. One thing to note is that the diorever is much heavier than the diorama, in case that makes a difference to you. Let us know what you decide!

I always thought I liked the Diorama more until I saw the Diorever in the boutique. It is so much nicer in real life than in photos and yes it is a little heavier but the small size isn't too big at all. It's incredibly chic and understated whereas the Diorama is more trendy. Having said that both are beautiful especially in blue. We might be twins soon. Have fun deciding [emoji4]