• Lady Dior Pouchette

• Promenade Pouch (New Lock Style)

• Lady Dior Wallet-on-Chain

• New Lock Wallet-on-Chain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swe3tGirl

O.G.
Oct 9, 2009
Hi Dior lovers =) I am thinking of purchasing my second Dior bag. I am very indecisive. Please help me! I am strongly leaning towards the second choice, but the problem is that currently there is none left in Canada. My SA told me that she will try to get a hold of one for me. The fourth style is only available in patent leather in Canada, and the stitching is different, although I wish the black lambskin is available. All the choices are very cute, though. Your help is very much appreciated!

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 138
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 168
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 150
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
i love them all but if i really have to choose :
new lock wallet on chain . i just love the new design its very fresh and the new lock make it great for an everyday wear ( the lady dior wallet on chain is more classy and party or dinning out type ).

i agree they are all nice choices. i understand why Swe3tGirl had a trouble choosing and deciding . dior have always so many great models and choices

Do you want a "real" purse, as in something that's at least spacious enough to carry individual items? Because the wallets with a chain are really just wallets, and I wouldn't call them "bags".

Design wise however I'd pick the New Lock in either pouch or wallet. I really like the hardware. :smile:

eminere™;14470804 said:
Design wise however I'd pick the New Lock in either pouch or wallet. I really like the hardware. :smile:

we have the same taste ;)

im surprise nobody have vote for the 1 ( i guess that one is beautifull but too small )

emi has a very good point about the size. I dont like the Dior Lock, but if I was buying one, I would buy it for use during the day, so if this is an evening bag you are looking for, I would suggest one of the classic versions;)

eminere™;14470804 said:
Do you want a "real" purse, as in something that's at least spacious enough to carry individual items? Because the wallets with a chain are really just wallets, and I wouldn't call them "bags".

I agree with emi. it's important to know what exactly do you want from the new bag. the new lock pouch actually has a very long chain so it can even be worn crossbody, I like that feature. I like them all, but it all depends on what you need it for.

I'm rooting for Lady Dior Wallet-on-Chain. It's classic, it'll never go out of style and perhaps might just match with anything. But if you're feeling rather hip, the New Lock Wallet-on-Chain would be great. Classic with a twist. Happy choosing :smile: