Which one should I buy?

Nivahra

O.G.
Aug 6, 2012
Hello dears, yesterday I went to a LV boutique for a few new styles I want to see in real live. I saw the Koons (they had a lot of stuff from this collection), stillborn my taste even if they made in a great quality.
Also did I see the new black Alma BB with the hot pink interior -cute, but I prefer the classic ones.
And then the Pochette Metis in Empreinte-love at first sight!!! Oh what a gorgeous bag!! I was able to see black, Marine Rouge and Rose Poudre. And now it't time for a decision:
The black was beautiful, but in my eyes were the other both more feminine. I'm a pink girl, always, so I thought it would be an easy decision, but: the MR is stunning! It is such a beautiful shade of both Colors!
So here is my first world problem dilemma: I own a lot of pink bags (the last one I bought was the Babylone Chain BB), so MR would be something new! But to my wardrobe I can always use pink, because I did so for the last few years, I know how to match my wardrobe, what I can wear with them. MR would something really new, I have to learn how it compliments best my clothes.
The MR is a worry free bag, no problems with color transfer because of the dark color and I already have the Babylone in pink...what would you think which one should I order? Every opinion I appreciate ! Thank you very much, I love this place [emoji5]
IMG_1494664553.151141.jpgIMG_1494664569.272223.jpgIMG_1494664585.529366.jpg

Hello dears, yesterday I went to a LV boutique for a few new styles I want to see in real live. I saw the Koons (they had a lot of stuff from this collection), stillborn my taste even if they made in a great quality.
Also did I see the new black Alma BB with the hot pink interior -cute, but I prefer the classic ones.
And then the Pochette Metis in Empreinte-love at first sight!!! Oh what a gorgeous bag!! I was able to see black, Marine Rouge and Rose Poudre. And now it't time for a decision:
The black was beautiful, but in my eyes were the other both more feminine. I'm a pink girl, always, so I thought it would be an easy decision, but: the MR is stunning! It is such a beautiful shade of both Colors!
So here is my first world problem dilemma: I own a lot of pink bags (the last one I bought was the Babylone Chain BB), so MR would be something new! But to my wardrobe I can always use pink, because I did so for the last few years, I know how to match my wardrobe, what I can wear with them. MR would something really new, I have to learn how it compliments best my clothes.
The MR is a worry free bag, no problems with color transfer because of the dark color and I already have the Babylone in pink...what would you think which one should I order? Every opinion I appreciate ! Thank you very much, I love this place [emoji5]
View attachment 3697367View attachment 3697368View attachment 3697370
Both look great on you but the MR is far more edgy and might add something new to your collection.

Oh wow, that Sounds like there is just one voice: MR! This bag is the first one on which my mother and boyfriend agree in style and color, too! Blue/red makes me a little nervous, but my head knows it is the right decision to go this time with blue and heart really likes it, too....

Reactions: MarLoLV
Definitely MR, it looks so sophisticated :smile:

I know you love pink but the Marine Rouge looks great on you! That's the one I would pick! :smile:

Both are beautiful, but MR will look newer longer and will be distinctive in our collection. Navy is a neutral and shouldn't be too hard to coordinate.

MR for sure!!

I love the marine rouge!

Marine Rouge! You don't have worry so much about colour transfer compared to Rose Ballerine. I think

Also agree with the marine. It will be something different than your other gorgeous bags. It looks great on you! Enjoy!

MR! Love that glazing.

Blue definitely :tup:

I agree- there is something really special about the marine rouge.

+1
I agree, go for MR this time!

Both look great on you but the MR is far more edgy and might add something new to your collection.

Thank you all so much, I decided to go with MR and now I have to wait. This will be a 40 th birthday present from me to me! [emoji5]