Which one should go? Chole Nile Small, Fendi Kan I or Chanel Square Mini

evelyn1021

Jan 27, 2016
Hi
I've recently bought a Chole Nile Small and Fendi Kan I, while i love both of them, i cannot keep them both.
One in one out policy:smile:
I just feel that i have too many mini bags, i don't really use mini bags that often. I also have a Chenal rectangular mini, which I Love. So one of the following needs to go:
1. Chloe Nile small in Motty gray, i bought it because of the buzz around it and the reason that it was so hard to get made me want it more. Now i have it, i feel that apart from the bracelet, it really isn't that special and the round shape makes it hard to put things in a already small bag. ANd i am afraid that this is a trend that will die quickly.
2. Fendi Kan I in nudy pink color, I love the style of this and the color. But i am afraid that it won't keep the value. And there are 4 loops on the bag where you can attach bag charms. I don't like them hanging there and i do not like adding bag charms to my bag either.
3. Chanel chevron square mini in caviar leather. I know it's crazy to even consider letting go this bag, but the truth is that it was my dream bag so i had to get it when it was in stock. But it was just one week after i got my rectangular mini in so black in wrinkled calf leather which is to die for and i tend to use that one. So the square mini in chevron has been sitting in my closet and has not even been used once.

I am so torn between which one to sell. Please advice!!! Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5550.JPG
    IMG_5550.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,653
It seems like you've doubts about all 3, so in that case, why don't you just get rid of all 3? You'll be able to pool the funds and put it towards something you truly love then :smile: And I agree with you on the Chloe and Fendi, because the Nile seems like a trendy statement piece that isn't here to stay, and the two rings on the Fendi are just weird if you don't intend to attach any charms to them. And people usually attach charms to only 1 side of their bags anyway, so 2 rings are just a bit out there haha.

Also, if you wish to sell, I think it's best to hurry and sell them now, particularly for the Chloe and Fendi, because I don't think they retain their value that well. For the Chloe, since it's OOS everywhere , you can probably sell it at the price you bought it at, and not suffer any losses.

Its nice to have thoughtful opinions of others as it can really be a helpful in making decisions.
Personally, I am no help here as I would keep them all. ;)

I see the potential wearable color combos ( all these bags were great choices ) and their value in styling using each one.
Maybe it would help you decide which bag to let go if you look at which leasts works with your wardrobe?

Reactions: evelyn1021
I'd keep either the Chloe or the Chanel. Since you love and use the rectangular Chanel in black, the Chloe would offer a different vibe/ neutral color way. Chloe bags, such as Marcie, Drew, Faye are all great styles and I believe this one will be as well. It just depends if you want something very current, or a classic like the Chanel.

Reactions: evelyn1021
keep the chanel!!! omgggg its a caviar square mini with silver hw. that will never go out of style. NEVER EVER EVER. i hear there's a price increase coming soon as well!! and with how popular the mini's are, i think it will apply to them. KEEP!!!

Reactions: SCI and evelyn1021
Hi
I've recently bought a Chole Nile Small and Fendi Kan I, while i love both of them, i cannot keep them both.
One in one out policy:smile:
I just feel that i have too many mini bags, i don't really use mini bags that often. I also have a Chenal rectangular mini, which I Love. So one of the following needs to go:
1. Chloe Nile small in Motty gray, i bought it because of the buzz around it and the reason that it was so hard to get made me want it more. Now i have it, i feel that apart from the bracelet, it really isn't that special and the round shape makes it hard to put things in a already small bag. ANd i am afraid that this is a trend that will die quickly.
2. Fendi Kan I in nudy pink color, I love the style of this and the color. But i am afraid that it won't keep the value. And there are 4 loops on the bag where you can attach bag charms. I don't like them hanging there and i do not like adding bag charms to my bag either.
3. Chanel chevron square mini in caviar leather. I know it's crazy to even consider letting go this bag, but the truth is that it was my dream bag so i had to get it when it was in stock. But it was just one week after i got my rectangular mini in so black in wrinkled calf leather which is to die for and i tend to use that one. So the square mini in chevron has been sitting in my closet and has not even been used once.

I am so torn between which one to sell. Please advice!!! Thanks.
Go for the Chanel. I don't feel much love for the bracelet bag, to be it's not the same kind of classic as drew. I have two Chanel minis one saw and one rect and I love the sq more! Plus you can't go wrong with caviar.

Having said all that, the Chloe is pretty!

Please help me out too on my thread (Chloe vs LV) xx