Which one shall i sell?

Ladies I haven't used either bag in may be a year or more :sad: I must sell one or even both but my heart is leaning towards selling the trivoli more also what would be a good price to sell them at this would be the first time I sell any of my preloved bags that are practically new.

A reminder that selling, buying, trading is not permitted here

Last edited by a moderator:
Research completed listings on eBay, and online resellers, for determining selling prices. Completed listings will tell you more about what is actually being paid, as opposed to asking prices.

Research completed listings on eBay, and online resellers, for determining selling prices. Completed listings will tell you more about what is actually being paid, as opposed to asking prices.

:goodpost:

It doesn't really matter what your asking price is if nobody buys it. You need to find out what your bags would sell for and then decide if you are willing to let your bag go for that amount.

twin-fun said:
:goodpost:

It doesn't really matter what your asking price is if nobody buys it. You need to find out what your bags would sell for and then decide if you are willing to let your bag go for that amount.

Ah yeah I am thinking of letting go of both then it's hard but gotta be done and Thank u ladies!