Which one - red or white cf?

Ketaki

Apr 5, 2015
Decisions, decisions! I've wanted a bright red lamb jumbo and a white (not ivory) jumbo for ages. My SA has promised to reserve both for me to try out, but I can only buy one at the moment. I'll eventually get the other colour anyway - some other season, some other time. But which one to get first?

I have enough caviars in lower maintenance colours - so this purchase is not really about what's practical or low maintenance - neither are I guess, in their own way. :smile:

Both from act 2 I think. Pix borrowed from TPF.

Thanks!

IMG_1487361445.418801.jpg

Decisions, decisions! I've wanted a bright red lamb jumbo and a white (not ivory) jumbo for ages. My SA has promised to reserve both for me to try out, but I can only buy one at the moment. I'll eventually get the other colour anyway - some other season, some other time. But which one to get first?

I have enough caviars in lower maintenance colours - so this purchase is not really about what's practical or low maintenance - neither are I guess, in their own way. :smile:

Both from act 2 I think. Pix borrowed from TPF.

Thanks!

View attachment 3608794
I love the white!!!!!! This is lamb? I did not know a bright white was coming for act 2!

Love the white; agree the red has orange tones. I must say I'd be afraid of color transfer. I had a pale pink flap the I wore twice with a navy chanel coat and it had a dark blush on the back of it. I sold it at a big loss.

Since you're gonna get the other one soon anw...
White with bhw!!! That's rare. Suh an awesome combo: I've been seeing reds every season now hmmmm. I love red though.