Which one? Red Boy or Grey Diorama?

I actually don't think it's a strange question to have at all. Both bags would be in the same person's collection.
LOVE them both. What a wonderful dilemma to have!
If I were in your place I think I would choose the boy--ONLY because I think Chanel boys are hard to come by in caviar leather. You can get the Diorama later if you decide.

Reactions: Miss_Dawn and Laduc
Thank you both :flowers:

@PinkTulip I'm veering towards the Boy at the moment. It just felt a bit more special. This is the medium size but I also liked the large. Since my only Chanel is a classic m/l black flap, I think I might have more utility with a larger size (less need to pack carefully!)

I did like the grey Diorama as well though. Decisions, decisions :angel:

Reactions: Laduc
The red of that boy is dreamy, so my vote goes for that! Plus the deeper shade of red + the caviar + shiny ghw AND Chevron is more special/harder to come by from Chanel. It's definitely a standout, unique piece.

I do ADORE the grey Diorama, and would definitely get that too down the line!

I actually don't think it's a strange question to have at all. Both bags would be in the same person's collection.
LOVE them both. What a wonderful dilemma to have!
If I were in your place I think I would choose the boy--ONLY because I think Chanel boys are hard to come by in caviar leather. You can get the Diorama later if you decide.

Boy in this case

The red of that boy is dreamy, so my vote goes for that! Plus the deeper shade of red + the caviar + shiny ghw AND Chevron is more special/harder to come by from Chanel. It's definitely a standout, unique piece.

I do ADORE the grey Diorama, and would definitely get that too down the line!

The colour, Chevron, and Caviar of the Boy makes me prefer it over the Diorama in this case.

In both the Dior and Chanel forum, the consensus seems to be the Boy. And I'd actually gone to store planning to buy the Grey Diorama!

Thank you all for the considered opinions. I'm actually not well-versed in the Chanel lingo (I only have one classic flap), so I didn't appreciate that caviar, chevron, red with GHW may be hard to come by. I just thought it looked pretty and different for my wardrobe.

I've also done some research and realised that what I'm deciding between is the Old Medium and New Medium. I have both options. (The picture above is Old Medium; New Medium is bigger).

Lots more thinking to do. Thank you everyone :flowers: