Which one? Please help me decide!

Which one would be best as an everyday bag?

• Large Op Art in Sand

• Ikat Op Art in Sand/Gold

• Large Patent Camel

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can't go wrong with the Patent Leather Camel Sabrina! Perfect for everyday use. And have you seen the inside? The lining is emerald green...tdf! The patent leather is almost worry free and I think it also stands out and adds a bit of a pop to the bag. The Ikat, while I love it and own one myself, is not really an everyday bag.

I voted patent camel. If you were only going to use occasionally, I would have voted for the first one, but I think the first and second ones would get dirty too quickly. On the other hand, the chain handle on the camel might be really heavy? Not sure since I'm not a Sabrina fan.
Good luck!

Definitely Large Patent Camel. I have the small silver shimmer like one and absolutely love it! Wish they had made it in this Larger size but the Camel is gorgeous too! The chain really adds a lot to this bag!

Not a fan of the big C's. And I think for an everyday bag a solid leather color is the way to go. I voted for the patent leather - tho I prefer the regular leather over the patent =)