Which One? Opinions, please...

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
OK, this concerns the GST. I own it in black caviar ...and where I live, the Chanel black caviar GST is a common bag, maybe this is partly due to the fact that alot of women bought when it was $1,650 - about 4 years ago? :true:......(Gawd - remember those days??!) Anyway, I have a chance to trade with a girlfriend (not a PF member) for the black patent leather one, which I have rarely seen....(at least, around here...) Something about it looks fresh and different..

Which one, girls? Sometimes the lure of the uncommon is hard to resist...

What do you think? Would love your opinions...:smile:
Will take them very seriously, as I trust you all...

I love Chanel black patent (been eyeing a black patent flap lately) but I think it's a bit too much on the GST. Like bright colours, I like patent in small doses. I also think the caviar would age better than the patent...what if you scratch the patent? If you drop your bag on the pavement, the scratch would show much more on the patent than the caviar. If you are getting bored with your bag and want something new, it may be a good opportunity to switch it up without having to buy a new bag, but I personally would keep the caviar if I want the bag to last ;)