Which one of these Chanel bags ???

pluplo

Jan 3, 2010
I have a chance to buy 3 Chanel bags but I can't get all of them so I Will have to choose. The first one is a beige lamb skin 16,5 cm flap with gold hardware, the condition of this bag is great and the price is 350€. The second bag is also beige lamb skin but it is a doubble flap 26cm with gold hardware and the price is 1000€. The last bag is kind of a mostard colour suède jumbo xxl quite rare, 34cm and silver hardware,the price is 750€. It is very hard to decide, what do you think? I have 2 chanel jumbo's one black and the other brown both with gold hardware. Which one of these bags shoud I purchase? I would like to get a smaller flap because my jumbo's are heavy and I would also like to get one with silver hardware. Help!

I saw beige...it's a much more versatile color and more classic looking. But if you are dying for silver hardware, I'd hold out and wait for a smaller bag with silver. If you're gonna get a bag like this, it's like buying a car....make sure you get EXACTLY what you want and not compromise because you want it now...it's worth the wait, you know? Good luck!

Hi pluplo,

I think you'd get a better response if you asked in a simpler format.

Instead of saying cm (most people cannot picture what bag you're talking about by measurements) just say mini, m/l, jumbo, etc.

A poll is also a good way of getting feedback as well.

Also, when the question is condensed in one paragraph, it's not as clear as spacing things out.

Based on what I think you asked I would suggest beige lambskin 26cm? :shrugs:

Sorry if this seems like I am being critical. I mean you can post however you like there aren't any formalities to follow. I am just making a suggestion so that more people will respond to your question.

I think you should pass on these. Hold out for the bag you absolutely love. If you want a smaller bag with SH, then you should wait it out. None of these bags meet your criteria.

Personally, I'd avoid the beige + lambskin combo because it's just too high maintenance (even though it's absolutely gorgeous with the GH!) ---if you must choose between these 3, I'd get the smaller beige flap. I also think the XL mustard jumbo would not work for you because you already have problems with the jumbo & I'm just not a fan of suede bags ---but that's just me.

Get the bag that you absolutely love & have no doubts about. I think you should wait for a more perfect bag.

I think you should pass on these. Hold out for the bag you absolutely love. If you want a smaller bag with SH, then you should wait it out. None of these bags meet your criteria.

Personally, I'd avoid the beige + lambskin combo because it's just too high maintenance (even though it's absolutely gorgeous with the GH!) ---if you must choose between these 3, I'd get the smaller beige flap. I also think the XL mustard jumbo would not work for you because you already have problems with the jumbo & I'm just not a fan of suede bags ---but that's just me.

Get the bag that you absolutely love & have no doubts about. I think you should wait for a more perfect bag.

I agree, pass on these and wait for a bag that makes your heart sing ;).

To Bfali, yes I have photos, i will
try to upload them. Thanks everyone for advice ! you are right I am going to quit on this one and wait for one that I really want.