which one next?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all,
    I need a suggestion on "what bag to get next". I have a paddy in jeans moyen and now thinking to get either the tan paddy (I really :heart: tan paddy but then I'll get 2 paddy..) or the wishkey edith or balenciaga..
    which one do you thing the best option?:smile:
    TIA

2. You have a jeans moyen??? Heaven!!! :nuts: I can't say the b-word on this thread, so whiskey Edith seems like a great next conquest ;)
    I :heart: my own tan paddy, but I'm glad I went for an Edith before a second paddy. :biggrin:

3. I have a tan Paddy from the fall/winter 05 season and the leather is seriously gorgeous. I don't have a Whiskey Edith but do have Chocolate and Chamois. The photos of Whiskey are beautiful. I think it's okay to have multiple bags of the same style and color. It is far better than having a diverse collection of bags you hardly use. As for Balenciaga, I had an opportunity to see some live at Barneys a couple weeks ago, and the leather is substandard - veiny, crackly, just plain icky. If you can get a B bag prior to the 05 season the leather is much, much nicer. I have a black City from 03 and the leather is yummy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice