Which one-- Neverfull PM or MM?

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
I've been thinking about the Neverfull for a while and I'm going back to work after the summer:pout:
I think the GM is too big for me. I'm not really a big bag person and I would probably use ithe Neverfull as a handbag anyway. I'm a teacher and have a separate monster tote bag anyway for my binders .....

The Speedy is my favorite ( I use it daily when not working) but I need a bag to replace my Petite Bucket as a shoulder/work bag.
What do you all think?:wondering

I would go to the store and try them on. I was unsure about the GM, but it's the only size that fits my macbook pro, and with the sides cinched in, the bag does not look that bad on me... needless to say I was QUITE surprised. They didn't have the damier, but I tried the mono for sizes and I'd recommend doing that.

Oh, plus the straps are thin. If you plan on carrying lots of stuff most of the time, I'd take your stuff and put it into the bag that way you can get a feel for the straps. GL!

Thanks for all your help:hugs:
Now, if you got the Neverfull MM---- Mono or Damier Ebene?
I have a ton of mono accessories and wallets and Azur wallet - no ebene at all. Does it matter if I'm not matchy matchy:wacko:

Thanks for all your help:hugs:
Now, if you got the Neverfull MM---- Mono or Damier Ebene?
I have a ton of mono accessories and wallets and Azur wallet - no ebene at all. Does it matter if I'm not matchy matchy:wacko:

If you are replacing the Petit Bucket you could probably get by with the Neverfull PM. I have the Damier Neverfull MM and don't own a single Damier accessory. I have epi, mono, and vernis accessories in my Damier.

I would get something in Vernis like the Pomme or Rosepop. I have 3 different Damier bags and the only accessories I have for them is the mini T&B accessories bag and the cosmetic pouch, everything else is mono or vernis.