Which one - Musette or Salsa??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get an LV Musette or Salsa bag but I'm not sure which size would be better for me? I'm 5ft 5in - would the Musette look too big?

I would love to see any photos of people wearing the Musette and the Salsa to get an idea.

Thanks

2. I struggled with these before I decided on the Musette Salsa over the regular Musette. I felt the flap on the regular size was too large to be lifting up all the time. However, both sizes looked fine on me, and I'm 5'4, so I don't think the regular would look too big on you at all! It just depends on how much you want to hold.

I carry very little on me, the Salsa fits my wallet, cell phone, keys, lipgloss, and my iPod fine.

3. here'
    s a picture of a 5'5" woman wearing a musette...the strap was shortened though; i don't know how much. [​IMG]
    source: josh0685 on ebay.

4. I personally like the large one..I think the salsa is too small.

5. I like the larger one as well.

6. To make this decision harder, I quite like the shape of the Tango too, probably the short strap one.

Is the Tango basically the Salsa on its side?